Rules of the Sacred Circle
1) The Spirit flourishes in a place of safety and acceptance.
2) Love grows among friends, withers among enemies.
3) All ideas, thoughts and feelings are children who deserve our understanding.
4) All “success” requires “failure.”
5) Fulfilling our Divinity is a sacred trust.
6) Violating someone’s Divinity violates a sacred trust.
7) All feedback must support the Spirit, never shame it.
8) All feedback must build on strengths, never focus on weaknesses.
9) Success occurs in clusters, and is born in generosity.
10) The good of another can never block our own.
Above all: Love is the Source. No other power can create our good. We are all conduits for a higher self that works through us. We are all equally connected to this spiritual Source. We do not always know which among us will teach us best. We are all meant to cherish and serve one another. The spirit of service yields us our dharma: that right path that we dream of following in our best and most fulfilling moments of faith.